350. Ran my first 5K with Steph and Steve.
351. I still feel like running.
352. After months of failed automatic back-ups on the external drive, I figured out how to make the computer and the external drive talk to each other and got a successful back-up.
353. The computer died after the successful back-up.
354. Steve borrowed some equipment from a friend and was able to load the info directly from the old drives into the new computer. Even though we didn't even need the back-up, it was a relief to know it was available.
355. We got an iMac! I am supposed to love it! I am trying to figure it out and it's a good thing I like learning new languages! It's a good thing! (If delete = backspace, what = delete?)
356. Mo decided she was in charge of the Thanksgiving Feastmaking this year and I don't ever need to do it again. She did a fantastic job. Yum.
357. We invited friends over to eat with us at the last minute on Thanksgiving and we didn't even clean up the house like we were having guests and they didn't even care.
358. El's birthday event was a smashing success. And a surprise. And fun.
359. After a summer of drought I was sure the fall colors would not be very interesting. I was wrong. It was a spectacular season.