317. The rightness of obedience.
318. How much our girls like each other. Still. In these teenager years.
319. Twenty two years, one month and one week of marriage.
320. Time. Alone. For a while.
321. Mo seeing the spiders at the same intersection as I did days later.
322. A compliment to a daughter, because she's awesome.
333. El telling me about her sense of smell, and telling me she likes my smell.
334. Risky, vulnerable moments that are met with grace.
335. Friday morning conversations with my man.