Friday, June 12, 2009

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam

Someone who simply goes by the name 'me' is really getting on my nerves. 'me' needs to find something better to do than ask me spammy questions. How long til 'me' gives up?




So, 'me', to answer some of your questions: I am on facebook...no, I haven't seen your keys...still haven't seen your keys...I definitely did not ask for you, your updates are of no interest to me, and yes, I am currently online...wow, that is the age-old question right there...unfortunately, I do have your links...wait, I have a question for you - how can I be disqualified already when you just invited me to join?...no thank you...and a big no thank you on the vomiting video.

On the upside, I learned how to use the snipping tool so I could share my spam folder with you. I promise to use my new power for good, not evil.

And thank you, Google, for the link to the Spam Fajitas there at the top. I appreciate the permission to add extra salsa.

3 comments:

Tracy P. said...

"But I don't want any spam. I don't like spam!"

I've heard of spam eggs sausage and spam, but never spam fajitas.

Thanks so much for the wonderful song that will now be playing in my head until something better comes along. Now I have the giggles.

me

Woman in a Window said...

I'm thinking this might be another reason why I got off of Facebook.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Spam in a can is bad enough..why do I want it on the computer???!!