Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sprung

Steve and I were doing some errands yesterday and he said, "Spring color here is just as amazing as Fall."

And it is.



I spent Monday morning at Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve with my friend Deb.

When we were driving there she said, "I want to make sure we get to the pond to see the turtles and the frogs."

When we got there we mapped the route to the turtles and the frogs. We started walking.

I looked up.



I dilly-dallied and I dawdled.

"Let's make sure we have time to get to the pond."

I looked down.




We made it to the pond. It was a worthy goal.




I'm glad we went to the pond and saw the turtles and frogs.

Sorry, Deb, that I move at turtle pace.

5 comments:

flutter said...

look at all that beautiful

Woman in a Window said...

It is gorgeous there. It is rugged here, regardless of the season but much to appreciate still. Turtle's pace is often the pace to match.

Straight to Your Hart said...

I would love to turtle walk with you:) Love the pictures...

angie said...

What truly amazing photos you took!

Rayne said...

Those pink flowers look so delicate and beautiful.