Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gratefuls in Balance

161. Walking together.

162. Celebrations.

163. Loooong weekends.

164. A beginning. Belonging.

165. Spider conquered.

166. Impromptu lunch with a crowd that grew. Outdoors on a Sunday afternoon. With much laughter.

167. The word impromptu. Impromptu use of the word impromptu.

168. Impromptu small purchases.

169. Kind words.

170. Balance. Being told that someone on the other side of the world thinks I'm a genius. In this particular narrow situation, I just may be. Then having to ask how to fix the view in Excel because I can't figure out how to make the slider bar display. Balance.

2 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

All in balance
and a few laughs along the way.
Where's the spider?

Straight to Your Hart said...

Balance is good. Now if I would just let it come into my life more often:0)

I love having impromtu moments...very refreshing!