171. Surprising someone.
172. Meeting a neighbor.
173. Root systems.
174. Dirt under my fingernails.
175. An abundance to share.
176. Dog kisses that do not make contact, but communicate the sentiment anyway.
178. Daughters who made dinner and dessert while I dug.
179. Steve swooping in to dig out the last few things when my strength was gone.
180. Sitting on the concrete bench in our newly rearranged, de-tigerlillified little garden using a big spoon to eat melty orange sherbet from a Christmas mug and examining the small butterfly that landed on my aching thigh.