Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pathetic Gratefuls

I'm getting sick. Okay, I am sick already. I'm achy. My head feels like it's going to explode. My throat hurts and it's scratchy and I keep coughing. You know, that fake sounding cough that sounds like I'm making it all up. That cough. Every time I cough, I feel like I need to justify it. Steve keeps telling me to just go to bed already. I don't want to be alone.

I'm gonna be grateful now. So there.

131. Steve made dinner.

132. Grilled cheese sandwiches.

132.5. Remembering this:
We went out for dinner one night many years ago. One of the girls ordered grilled cheese and then asked,
"Do boys like girled cheese?"

133. Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup made with milk instead of water.

134. A friend to keep El busy and happy.

135. I don't have to work next week, it's Spring Break, and Mo comes home from England in a couple of days.

136. Ice cold water with extra ice.

6 comments:

Tracy P. said...

I'd give you a chunk of my bunny to put in your water if it would make you feel better! ;-)

Star Forbis said...

Hope you feel better! Can't wait to hear all about your daughter's trip!

Woman in a Window said...

Are you stomping your foot and everything? Get well, you.

Straight to Your Hart said...

So sorry you are not feeling well...I'm sharing it with you...puffs plus tissue?!

Yay for spring break...it means getting to sleep in an extra few minutes..and for that I am grateful..

Ice cold water is the best! K-breakfast time...Hugs

imbeingheldhostage said...

Just coming by to see what MO had to share about her trip!! I'm sorry you're not well :-(

You mean tomato soup is made any other way?

Denise K. said...

Hang in there and I am sending lots of long distance get well wishes! Take a nap today, and use this time to just rest, read, and relax...inbetween fevers! :-( Get well soon!