I'm getting sick. Okay, I am sick already. I'm achy. My head feels like it's going to explode. My throat hurts and it's scratchy and I keep coughing. You know, that fake sounding cough that sounds like I'm making it all up. That cough. Every time I cough, I feel like I need to justify it. Steve keeps telling me to just go to bed already. I don't want to be alone.
I'm gonna be grateful now. So there.
131. Steve made dinner.
132. Grilled cheese sandwiches.
132.5. Remembering this:
We went out for dinner one night many years ago. One of the girls ordered grilled cheese and then asked,
"Do boys like girled cheese?"
133. Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup made with milk instead of water.
134. A friend to keep El busy and happy.
135. I don't have to work next week, it's Spring Break, and Mo comes home from England in a couple of days.
136. Ice cold water with extra ice.