Saturday, February 28, 2009

Doubled Gratefuls

I'm grateful for:

110. How Sandy washes my hair.

111. How Steve's hand fits perfectly on the back of my neck.

112. A warm afternoon.

113. Root beer and pizza.

114. My tremors are the benign variety and the Dr. told me not to come back.

115. How the feeling I have right now, being so close to finishing the first part of a writing project, reminds me of riding bikes with my friends down this big hill, and the hope there wouldn't be traffic at the intersection at the bottom so we wouldn't have to brake and we could let the momentum carry us as far as it would.

4 comments:

Deb said...

you mean, instead of having to slam on the brakes and being thrown through the air over the handlebars???

i am so happy for you and proud of you.

oh, and hey, #114 sounds like really good news.

Denise K. said...

What a great set of "gratefuls" indeed! So relieved to hear that the health concerns are nothing to worry about. Thinking about you from Colorado with love...and can't wait to hear about your writing project! I'm intrigued! :-)

Woman in a Window said...

114 is good
but 115 has me by the heart.

Tracy P. said...

Wow, you've had some pretty big stuff on your shoulders. Look forward to hearing more about the writing project! Glad Dr. doesn't want to see you again. Hope the tremors can be managed. (Need subjects for my sentences.)