Saturday, December 13, 2008

Peppermint Gratefuls

This week I'm grateful:

#1 & 2.

63. Wavy chips and french onion dip. Actually any dip. By the spoonful. Who needs chips?

64. Dressy jeans.

65. Watching my daughters being generous and thoughtful.

66. Unsolicited back scratches. Or back rubs. As I type.

67. Really good swiss cheese. Thank you, Kim.

68. Paper passed via snail mail. A name bestowed. Thank you Cam, I Am.

69. Restaurant gift cards. Thank you, soccer team.

70. Charlie Brown Christmas music. Live. The reflection of the piano player's hands in the shiny black.

71. Peppermint: Celestial Seasonings Peppermint tea, Brach's Peppermint Christmas Nougats, Spangler's candy canes, Turkey Hill Peppermint Stick ice cream. And the peppermint rounds available year round with your restaurant bill.

6 comments:

Denise K. said...

Great gratefuls!!!
Mmmmm...peppermint...also delicious in hot cocoa with a candy cane used as a stirrer! We live about 20 min. from Celestial Seasonings, and have enjoyed their great tours and seeing how all the tea is made. The "Peppermint Room" is AMAZING, but you leave with tears in your eyes from how strong it is! Let me know if you need more tea...I can get it for you for a good price! :-)

flutter said...

mmmmm 63 mmmm

Straight to Your Hart said...

Oh..wavy chips and french onion dip is soooo good. I love the feelings, sights, sounds and smells Christmas brings. Such hope and cheer this time of year!

WheresMyAngels said...

Chips and dip, oh how I miss them. I will eat a whole bag and bowl of dip so I try never to buy them.

I own one pair of jeans. I dont' care for jeans. It is funny because growing up as a child, it was all I ever dreamed of. Owning a pair of jeans. My mother would only buy me slacks and dresses. Finally in six grade I got my first pair of jeans. course, they weren't like everyone else's, they looked more like slacks.

Now I'm back to wearing pretty much skirts, dresses and slacks. Thanks mom, for letting me know some comfort :)

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome my chip and dip, Charlie Brown music, peppermint loving friend!

Woman in a Window said...

So much good stuff. Love the piano hands. Can see them gently roll.