Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Gratefuls

Today I'm grateful for:

1. My spiritual journey.





2. My family. Steve, El, Mo.












52. Cranberries. Sauce 'em, juice 'em, bake 'em in a bread. Cranberries are inspired.

53. An oven with three racks.

54. My dog's habit of running to the back door when he starts making the barfing noise, and his perfect record of managing to get outside before he barfs.

55. Collaboration. Today this applies to both barfing logstics and cooking.

56. Dutch Blitz games where the winning is distributed equally among players.

57. Celebrations with my favorite people.

58. The beginning of a long weekend.

7 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

AHHH the beginning of a long weekend has me laying in my nice warm bed..on a full tummy...and knowing I don't have to be up before 6 am. Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Tracy P. said...

I know it! Two days with NO PLANS! I'm glad it was the dog that was sick and not the people.

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy weekend!

angie said...

LOVED your list. Loved it.

Deb said...

my dogs do that, too! i have always thought that was very polite and thoughtful of them!

i hope you are having an absolutely wonderful weekend.

the turducken wasn't horrible.

Denise K. said...

Thanks for sharing your list with us! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and filled with happy memories! Enjoy the weekend and relax!!! :-)

Woman in a Window said...

Nice! Even the puking dog!

WheresMyAngels said...

I love the photo's, especially the one of the kids.