Monday, October 13, 2008

Pause to...

The current Pause to... is Nostalgic Pause.

Read on to find out what Pausing is all about.

I love words. I'm a word collector. Sometimes I look up words in the dictionary just for the fun of it. I'm weird that way.

From time to time, I'm going to ask you to Pause -- be sure to look at the noun and verb entries -- with me and consider a particular word. I'll leave a link with the word so you can consider all the definitions and write about how it applies to you. You can write something new, you can rewrite (reduce, reuse, recycle) something old and make it fresh, or you can link something you've already written that applies to the word. Add pictures or video if you want to.

Mostly, I hope you'll have as much fun pausing and writing about the word as everyone else will have reading what you have to say.

Once you've posted your Pause, copy the direct link to that post and paste it into Mr. Linky. Be sure to leave a comment. You can link your post to my blog with this button


by copying what is in this box


and pasting it in your post or in your sidebar.


The real reason for doing this is...

I think I have a crush on Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

Denise K. said...

I love words too! I love how they sound when they are put together in a beautiful phrase, I love looking at their root words, I just love words too! :-)

imbeingheldhostage said...

What a fun idea. I might come around and play after my company leaves :-)

womaninawindow said...

YOU are a great idea!

Straight to Your Hart said...

I love the pause idea...makes life seem to be put into place!! Calmly