Sunday, October 26, 2008

Overflow Gratefuls

This week I'm grateful for:

#1, 2, 5.

32. Possibilities.

33. Cam, I Am's talk about jars yesterday.

34. Tonight my jar overflowed with me; not what should overflow. Lessons swiftly and firmly learned.

35. The well is always open.

36. Strangely dim moments when the purple words overtake the others.



Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Words & Music: Hel­en H. Lem­mel, 1922
in­spired by the Gos­pel tract Fo­cussed, by Lil­i­as Trot­ter

2 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

I so enjoy reading your grateful list..and I Love the inspiring words..so true!!

womaninawindow said...

Oh the possibilities. And ugh, in the gut, there I go again scrolling down and seeing your daughter's face. Ethereal.