Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some random thoughts, because my kids love the word random

When I look in the mirror, I see wrinkles, whiskers, and zits. It's my opinion that the wrinkles or the whiskers should have canceled out the zits by now.

How come I noticed during this election season that the word 'believe' contains the word 'lie'?

When El is telling a story, the story gets exponentially longer when Steve asks questions.

Mo can make a lot of money babysitting. She makes more per hour babysitting than I made in my first job after graduating with a degree in economics.

I now know that I have a whopping 7 authority on Technorati. I don't even know what that means, but I do know that ranking 8 hundred something thousandth is probably not too successful in blogland. Good thing I'm not basing my self-worth on that!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I thought we were supposed to have checked zits at the door, as we left High School. Apparently that was not the case.
Thanks for the kind comments on my rather downer post, I really appreciated them.

AVT Coach said...

Thanks for visiting my site on Wordful Wednesday. I don't mind wrinkles really, and zits, well maybe some will think I am younger but those whiskers...Yikes..I hate them! especially those I cannot see!! Did you mention vision also? I am sitting here typing your comment wearing reading glasses!!!
Love your grateful list!

Frugal Finds said...

Just passing through! Nice blog!!