Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The incredible shrinking toilet paper

Loyalty.

I am not a terribly loyal consumer.

I am all about the price, the sale price, the package size.


But.

Some products just do not have equals.

Some products deserve my loyalty.


Since.

I am the official toilet paper changer.

I often sit down and find the last two or three sheets waving in the wind.

I have to yell for reinforcements.


Strategy.

NORTHERN TISSUE DOUBLE ROLLS.

The need for tube changing decreased by 50%.

Life Economics.


Joy.

New product.

QUILTED NORTHERN ULTRA PLUSH 3 PLY DOUBLE ROLLS.


Shock.

Something looked strange.

I examined it from several angles.

Too much silver holder on the sides of the roll.

My toilet paper has shrunk!

This is wrong!

There are some things that I will not stand (or sit) for.


Seriously.

Look at these pictures.



Northern Bath Tissue:

I noticed.

I am disappointed in you.

I want you to fix it.

Now.

1 comment:

womaninawindow said...

Those cheeky cheep sobs!

Hey, when we remodelled our bathroom I searched for months for the perfect toilet paper holder. IT's simply a cast hook. You slide the roll on. There's no opening springs, hold, close. It's just a quick jab on of the roll, a quick jerk of the paper, quick wipe, done. Such sweet rewards for patience. Laziness pays off in the end.