Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do you like me? Check one.

Remember when you used to pass notes in school?

Everyone passed one
or was passed one
or was passed by
or at least saw

a note like this:

Do you like me? Check one. (Then there were three boxes beside three words)

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

When I started blogging I put a bunch of blogs that I read on my blogroll. I didn't know if it was a problem for them or not, so a few weeks ago I took it down. After reading this post by Anne Jackson today, I decided to put it back up. I started with these because they have put me on their blogroll already or I know that it is ok. I'm not sure why I feel like I should be so formal about this, because I am honored when someone puts my blog on their blogroll. I'm just wierd that way.

If you want to be added, tell me that you are marking the box beside Yes.

If you are a lurker, come on out and show yourself. I did. And survived.

7 comments:

Star Forbis said...

It's funny, I was just thinking I wanted to ask you if it would be allright with you if I added your Blog to my list, since I read it regularly.

Great Minds Think Alike!

Star Forbis said...

This is so funny, I was just thinking earlier, that I wanted to ask you if it would be okay if I listed your Blog on my list of Blog's I read, since I read it regularly.

Great Minds Think Alike!

And Yes, I do like you.

anne jackson said...

yes!

angie said...

I think it's a huge compliment to be added to a blogroll. I keep some blogs private if I know that they only blog for say, family, but I think on the whole most people LIKE to see that others LIKE them. :)

Straight to Your Hart said...

Yes...!!

Denise K. said...

Oh you are so cute! You could add a "Do You Like Me?" poll to your blog! :-) I think so many people don't realize that what makes blogging fun is getting comments and feedback, and when folks just read and don't let us know they were there, there is no "reward." So, YES I like you, and will add your blog to our blog roll! You are a great writer and I so enjoy your posts! We too have a 13 year old so I will give some thought to your "intersections" post too! Happy Wednesday!

Tracy P. said...

You're on mine, so, check yes. ;-)