Friday, September 19, 2008

Caspian





Caspian is our Portuguese Water Dog. He is smart, funny and stubborn. He is always trying to bark his way to the top. We will never sleep unaware if our house catches on fire because he hates the smell of smoke and lets me know whenever I burn dinner. He's had lots of practice.




He's not cuddly, especially to El. He hates little white dogs, or maybe he just really loves them. His favorite foods are apples, cheese, peanut butter, unattended morsels, garbage and poop. He can go for a two mile run with Steve and still has enough energy to raise a huge racket and slobber up the front window when that black cat parades by. He's a really great dog. The best, as you can see. I know you're really jealous that he's not yours. Want him?

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

15 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi from PSF..your dog is so cute, I just want to reach through the screen and pet him!!

MamaGeek said...

I'll take him! I'm partial to any canine (call me crazy) and I think Caspian is cute!

Denise K. said...

Oh Caspian is such a cutie!!! I was happy to read that my dogs aren't the only one who eat poop! If ours find some particulary pungeant, they will roll in it as well! Oh, the joys of dog ownership! :-)

Thanks so much for your comments today too...I appreciate your great ideas, and will put them to use! Thanks for following, and I will be back by to visit again!

Happy Friday!

Tiaras & Tantrums said...

nope - I already have one dog who eats goose poop!

Cecily R said...

I'll admire him. From a distance. Although my kids would immediately NEED him. Of that I am certain. Great pictures!

Moriah said...

you forgot eggs, mom!

WheresMyAngels said...

Nope, don't want him! I want a dog that only eats dog food. I want a dog that works a job to pay for the dogfood. I want a dog that doesn't bark, whine or make any noise. I want a dog that doesn't smell like wet dog when he gets wet. I want a dog that can clean my house also. I don't think yours is qualified ;)

Amy Storms said...

Hi, Stefanie-
Thanks so much for your comment, and for no longer lurking. :) Glad to find another Rich Mullins fan!

Thanks again for stopping by-
Amy Storms

AVT Coach said...

I guess as a water dog he loves the great dog shake when he gets out. As for "borrowing" him..yikes! I have a "little white dog!"

Chris said...

Well, no I don't want him. But I'm sure glad that you like him so much!

Karolynn said...

He is a darling dog! I love the name! Great photo friday!

Karolynn said...

He is a darling dog! I love the name! Great photo friday!

Kmommy said...

How cute! Apples, cheese and peanut butter? Crazy! My mom had a dog who loves apples, tomatoes, carrots and bananas! Wacky! :) He is gorgeous! I'm sure those foods help his coat stay so shiny!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

:D you'd better keep him! I think you'd miss the slobber!

Kristi Smith said...

LOL at Gayla, but I don't want him either. I love dogs, but my dog doesn't eat poop or roll in it (should I knock on wood?). Although he does occasionally let out some nervous pee inside the house when a stranger comes to visit.