Friday, April 4, 2008

Some Froggy Memories

This morning I remembered two things the girls said when they were little, and since it's been a while since the last 'sclamations, I thought I'd add these.

One of their favorite videos was one particular episode of Fraggle Rock. Only someone couldn't say Fraggle Rock. She said "Big Ol' Frog". We spent quite a few hours with Big Ol' Frog. I thought that was Mo's 'sclamation, but she thinks it was El's. I don't care whose it is...it's...ours.

Sometime during the Big Ol' Frog Era, Mo started noticing the weather. We had quite a few foggy mornings that year in Utah. Imagine her little blondness climbing up onto her chair and settling in for breakfast.

"It's coggy!"

Another day, another breakfast.

"It's hoggy!"

And last, but not least.

"It's froggy!"

Ah, the good old days. Now I'm getting older and can't remember words I used to know. This morning I picked up some dog hair and said, 'Ew, a clump of hog dare!" My 'sclamations aren't nearly as cute as theirs were.

No comments: